Social and Health Partnership
We have a new service available at the practice. Terry is a welfare officer who has joined our team from Citizen Advice Bureau.
Terry will be working with us on a Friday. This a referral that can be done by any team member from receptionist to GP. You do not have to go into any details with us as Terry will do that himself.
Please contact the surgery and we can refer you.
- Benefits – entitlements, support with applications and appealing decisions
- Debt and money advice – how to manage debts, improve your financial situation and
maximize your income
- Consumer issues – from used cars to difficulties with gas and electricity suppliers
- Work-related problems – terms and conditions, dismissal, redundancy and intimidation
- Housing – from renting through to homelessness
- Relationships – splitting up, children and bereavement